Band B (Living Wage) £9.50 per hour
Starting 4th January 2021: Temporary until 31st July 2021.
This is a temporary post, working 20 hours a week, 4 hours per day (approximately 16:00 to 20:00 pm depending on requirements), Monday-Friday, term time only until 31st July 2021.
Rosehill Junior School Governing Body are seeking to appoint a caring and enthusiastic Cleaning Operative to assist the site team in providing a safe, clean environment within school.
We can offer you:
- An excellently resourced, attractive indoor and outdoor environment
- A committed and supportive team of colleagues
- Opportunities to develop your skills
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be organised, patient, reliable and flexible
- Have high standards and be self-motivated
- Be able to manage their own workload effectively and meet deadlines
- Enjoy working within a team of positive, motivated staff
- Be committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity for all
- Be able to maintain confidentiality on all school matters
This post involves working in an environment with children and therefore, if successful, you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Visits are warmly encouraged. Please contact Mrs R Oggelsby– Office Manager for an appointment: email@example.com 01709 710574 Visits are available with social distancing protocols in place.
Closing date: Friday 11th December 2020 at 12noon
Shortlisting: Friday 11th December 2020
Interviews: 14th/15th December 2020
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.direct.gov.uk