We are excited to introduce our new Arbor Parent Portal communication system! This system, which can be accessed via the Arbor website or through the Arbor App, will allow you to do the following things:
- Receive and reply to messages from school free of charge (without using text message credits)
- Book your own ‘Meet the Teacher’ (parents evening) appointments
- Sign up for your child’s chosen after-school club places each half term
- Change your phone number, address and contact information
- Give consent for photo, data and walking home permissions for your child
- See your child’s attendance and behaviour data in real time
Moving to this system will provide more ways for us to communicate, building on the texts and emails we have been sending out to you during the recent lockdown with letters and web links attached. This has been extremely effective and we really appreciate your support and acceptance of these new ways of working.
To log into your Parent Portal account, click the link above and enter your email and password.
If it is your first time using the portal, you will need to click the 'forgotten password' button and an email will be sent to you with a password re-set link.
If you have any problems accessing the portal, please contact the school office and we will be happy to help.